Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Last one to go...

Elephant Family SOLD yesterday on Art Finder and already on its way to California!
 I will be leaving soon for a trip to India :) Its going to be a hectic one as we have a lot of work to take care of but still I am pretty excited to see family and friends after two whole years! Have been busy tying loose ends here before the holiday( and shopping a lot for everyone there;) )so haven't been much of a blogger lately and its going to be like this for another month. I sincerely hope that all my blogger friends are enjoying summer and life is treating you all well.Take care, you all!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on selling this beautiful painting, Arti!! And have a wonderful time away...take lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hilda! Now I have time just for a quick goodbye, see you again soon :)

      Delete
  2. A wonderful painting. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arti, I hope you and your family have a wonderful trip!!!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Kathryn I am sure excited, just stopped by to say goodbye , will see you soon :)

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to see what you paint from your trips. Have a great time! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wish so Julie; but I highly doubt it ...In order to make the India trip coincide with my son's school holidays we have to go in August and its when the weather is very hot, humid and hazy in India.Not a great time for photography :( I haven't taken any decent photos in India since I moved to the Uk four ears ago.But surely I will have a great time meeting family and friends :)

      Delete
  5. Hi my dear friend Arti,
    This is a very wonderful painting. I am very happy that "Elephant Family" sold yesterday and now is on the way to California in USA. Congratulations Arti is great sale !!!
    Thank you again for your everyday visits to my art blog, your very kind comment to my last painting makes me very happy ....I hope you have enjoying your vacation in India with your family and good friends !!!
    Take care and see you soon with more interesting art works !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you take care too :)

      Delete
    2. THANK YOU AGAIN I Hope you had a great time !!!

      Delete
  6. Happy sales, Arti! I hope you have a great time on your trip.

    ReplyDelete