Friday, March 6, 2009

Mybook

I got two minibooks published today on sharing-books.com! It was in collaboration with Jennifer Poulter who is a seasoned author of children's books.I met her recently on Jacketflap.com which is a very useful site and meeting ground of all literary people--authors,illustrators, publishers etc....
We got along pretty good and before I knew it, I was doing illustrations for her poems! It was pure fun...I converted my water color paintings into posters for her.Anyone can see them at
http://www.sharing-books.com/index.php?option=com_bookshelf&task=bookPreviewPage&bookId=447
http://www.sharing-books.com/index.php?option=com_bookshelf&task=bookPreviewPage&bookId=448
Happy viewing

......

4 comments:

  1. Oh..I saw this post later...Very lovely illustrations...Superb work Arti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Arti!!

    love the illustrations. you can feel what the children are thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...that's a fab start Arti. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete