Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Mall Galleries Visit

Yesterday I was in London for some work and with some extra time at my disposal, decided to pay a visit to the Mall Galleries.It was my first, since I don't go to London that often.The Lynn Painters-Stainers Exhibition was on...and what you see above was a workshop on portrait drawing from life which was in progress when we reached.
The exhibition itself was beautiful, it was a great experience.I hope that next time my work will be among the ones hanging there ( High hopes!)Bonus was the Wapping Group Exhibition, which had some really good London-Thames paintings.Great time spent.

Working on a new sketch with charcoal and pastel pencils...hope to share it soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was a great day! Wish I could have come along!

    ReplyDelete