Thursday, December 18, 2014

Raisin

"Raisin"
9x12
A cute cat in expressive watercolor.I have been experimenting with various papers and the results are varying,too. Sometimes I tend to drift towards ' too realistic' ...I painted this one to remind myself to stick to my favorite style, loose with mingling colors. This is what excites me most. 
As the Christmas approaches, everything is more rushed.Just got another commission for elephants from a surgeon in HongKong for her office-- exciting!Will keep you posted.
The house hunting seems to come to a conclusion, a happy one;too.Hoping to get the keys soon and can't wait to move in...I  really need more space!

5 comments:

  1. lovely animal art... always a pleasure to drop by and see the changes in your style. the piercing eyes of the owls and the cats are superb! good luck and keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raisin is gorgeous, Arti! Hoping your move goes smooth as butter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arti, it sounds like your life is just humming along beautifully!!! I wish you and your family a warm and happy holiday and all the very best in the New Year!!!
    Kathryn XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting times.. Have a wonderful holiday and New Year.

    ReplyDelete