Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Snowy Owl

Misty
10"x14"
Watercolor on Arches cold pressed paper
I started with the idea of a white subject against a dark background and this one was perfect, a snowy owl I had seen sometime ago in a nearby wildlife park.

Some good news this morning as well.My last painting "In Search" ( old man with a white beard)  has been accepted in International Watercolor Society HongKong. This is the first time I had entered any watercolor painting outside my country and feels great to be accepted.I am sure its going to be a great experience, fingers crossed.

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Arti! The background is perfect with the white owl....the owl pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hit the send button before I congratulated you on being accepted in the watercolor society, Hong Kong....I'm not surprised....I love your work!!! Fingers crossed!! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! thats great news

    I love this, the colours are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful !!!
    Congratulation Arti !!!

    ReplyDelete