Friday, September 7, 2018

Yellow Truck in watercolor

While we are at the stage when experiment is the key word, here is a Yellow Truck. I painted it very loosely, telling myself not to fiddle too much and just play around with color and texture.The paper was Two Rivers, a highly textured British paper that had bee lying around for months as I contemplated over what to do with it!
Well there was a reason I chose this truck; I need to get ready to my upcoming exhibition in Basingstoke late this month which has a theme 'Machines'. I usually shy away from machines, don't like them very much- but this time I couldn't get away.So here I am, trying to be creative by finding something to paint  that qualifies as a 'machine' but still fun to paint!
Any Ideas as welcome :)
Reference picture courtesy Pixabay.

Yellow Truck
18''x14''/ Watercolor on heavy paper



7 comments:

  1. Wonderfully active sketch. Looks like the car is speeding toward us. Might add a shadow behind the wheel to look less dangerous☺
    Interesting machines? Don’t know why, but first thought was a hair dryer with blowing strands of hair..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tony. Didn't realize it looked dangerous lol..still a mad scramble for the exhibition.I have created another piece but not sure if it works.Hair Dryer? hmm not a bad idea!

      Delete
  2. Even though you claim not to like it, you have done a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asit I actually dislike machines, even in real life!I hate to fiddle with nuts and screws and can not understand them a bit..leave everything machine related to my husband ;D
      This time there is no escape it seems

      Delete
  3. Very wonderful painting, thank you Arti !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete