Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Secret is Out!

For all those who participated in this ' secret challenge', here is my take on Karin Jurick's portrait.For those who didn't, this was the brainwave of Jill Polsby, to have Karin's portrait painted by more than a hundred artists ...you can read more about it on her blog http://jillpolsby.blogspot.com/ I am not very good at writing lengthy reviews!
All I can say is that its a real treat for eyes to watch so many portraits, so many styles, so many visions of different artist of a single subject; on the same page.
Click on this link to have a look- Picasa Album

7 comments:

  1. Arti, I love your portrait! You captured Karin's features wonderfully in your lovely delicate style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soft watercolor rendition of Karin is beautiful, Arti. I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful portrait, Arti! After studying her features as I painted her, I can say this sure looks like her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Arti. So delicate and inviting. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such grace and beauty you've captured, Arti! A most wonderful portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Gwen,Carol, Dean, Deb, Liz and Sherry...though I still think I didn'do justice to her!

    ReplyDelete