pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Best of Basingstoke July 2012


         My Next Group Exhibition starts soon in Basingstoke.
                                         
THE BEST OF BASINGSTOKE ART SHOW Opening Night
Thursday 12th July from 6.30pm – 8.00pm
Venue: Fairfeilds Art Center,Council Road, Basingstoke RG21 3DH
The exhibition will run from Saturday 14th July to Thursday 2nd August 2012 
Gallery Opening Hours : Mons, Tues, Weds and Thurs 9.30am –4.45pm. Fris by appointment. 
Open Sat 14 July 9.30am - 1.00pm, but closed 21 & 28 July. Admission Free.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Arti!! I think that boat piece is my favorite of all of them and that says something. I am so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherry, I am so glad to be a part of local artist community here.Will post pictures on Thursday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant. Best of luck Arti!! -I love that boat-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Konstantina; this is a boat commonly used in India for lake rides.

      Delete
  4. Best of luck, Arti!!!! WISH I can go...I know it will be a success!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish you best luck for exhibition, nice works...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Vinod.The exhibition opened yesterday and people appreciated my work a lot.
      Arti

      Delete
  6. I have visited your blog first time , earlier i use to see and admire your paintings on Google. The tribal women and Indian women in veil are my most favorite, i am very much thankful to you for sharing such a valuable treasure with us.

    ReplyDelete