Sunday, September 28, 2014

Love

12"x16"
Yesterday's painting session was quite productive.I am happy with this painting of a mama bear with her cubs. I have been finding it tough to update everything and visit my friends' blogs lately as I have some other pressing engagements like looking for a new house to buy!Lots of research to do, lots of options to look at...I am not even attending my life drawing sessions this term.I hope you all will bear with me; I will be visiting soon :)Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. An awesome painting, Arti! I can't get over how you can sit down and produce this in one day... I would love to watch you work. I hope your house hunting and other ventures will still allow you some time to be creative. You need that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katherine! I am an impatient person, I like to do everything quickly..it shows in my painting technique,too.I work in a single session of up to three hours to produce a painting like this.I have tried working in multiple sessions but results have been disastrous! So fast and furious works for me!:)

      Delete
  2. I think bears are just so cute! Dangerous, but cute! Great painting, Arti. So excited that you have new adventures on your not so distant horizon. Good luck with house hunting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to depict the 'cute' side of every animal , it seems :) Thanks Sherry!

      Delete
  3. LOVE this beautiful family, Arti! Wonderful work!!! Good luck with finding a new home! So exciting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Arti, very beautiful painting of a very cute bear family !!!
    Thanks again for your nice comments and have a nice and creative week !!!

    ReplyDelete