pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Dazzler

16"x12"
Sorry about back to back postings..I also painted this rooster day before yesterday.Painting them small is fairly easy but it get tougher when you attempt a larger size.You have to be very confident to pull off something this - I worked very wet-in-wet, dragging my brush along in long strokes and dropped paint.The light has not been great- it being a very wet and grey week.This is the best shot that I could get.The rooster is actually more vibrant in person :)

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Arti. The colors are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, Arti with so amazing colours !!!
    Have a nice day and see you soon !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'est toujours un plaisir pour moi de venir sur ton blog .là je suis subjuguée :ce coq est magnifique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arti, both the elephant below and the rooster are just stunning. Then I am not surprised and expect nothing less from your work. Always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Dazzler" is the perfect name for this gorgeous rooster. I just love it:-) I love your Elephants as well, such beautiful, regal mammals.

    ReplyDelete