Tuesday, July 10, 2018

More fun with Acrylics _ Cow Shed

Must confess that the quality of canvas does matter. I painted two similar style paintings on similar sized canvases bought separately. The difference was quite obvious.One had smooth and rounded edge( I bought these online, Quantum Arts /Deep edge) and the finish was definitely superior and luxurious compared to the other...though I don't remember them being priced too far apart. It even felt smoother when painting on it.Recently bought another batch to try with oils. Looks rich, I will post the result very soon.
As for these cows, I decided to use a neutral background. Two of the herd have found a home together; rest are still waiting :)

Curious Cow_Stella
8x8 SOLD

Curious Cow_ Tia
8x8 Available
Acrylic on Canvas, ready to hang

Curious Cow_Gia
8x8 Available
Acrylic on Canvas, ready to hang

Curious Cow _ MArcella
12x12
Available
Acrylic on Canvas, ready to hang


7 comments:

  1. Very nice and interesting animal work with acrylics !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to express a deep sense, thanks too much that you presented
    your art according to your name {Arti},
    WE ARE ENJOYING A LOT
    : Sudhanshu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete